Is this thing on?
I figured it's a new year, so the first step towards being the new me is my very own blog. I used to keep handwritten journals, but found myself suffering hand cramp the more I used a computer during the day. Also, my penmanship is crap and I'm a lefty so trying to find a pen that doesn't smear across the page is beyond me. Woe is me.
I don't have to go back to full-time work till Monday, January 7, 2008. How much do you hate me right now? I'm waiting for my fella to come home with the meat so we can load it on the George Foreman... wait a second, he's home and it sounds to me like he's got a pal with him... sure enough, he does! Turns out the meat won't be ready in time so I'll have to hit McD's before my shift at the shop. I am secretly thrilled.
That reminds me, I got on the scale at my Mom's house on Christmas Day and was quite shocked when I saw the results of quite the FESTIVE Christmas season on my waist line! I've resolved to lose 10 pounds of all this fun by the time summer hits. Should be no-problemo if I follow the plan - water, veggies and fruit if I'm feeling snacky. I did Weight Watchers a few years back and hot DAMN I looked good. I wish I was one of those people who just gained it on their ass, or belly, but my fat likes to spread ALL OVER my entire body (especially the face.) Kirb and I took a super long walk two days ago so I figure that counts for a bunch of activity points. I'm gonna start posting before and after pics once I can figure out how to post on this here new blog of mine.
Alas, I should really brush up my teeth before I head to work!
xox Kate
A blog about life through the eyes of a cute and crafty red head who's always on the verge of her next chapter...
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Snouters
- Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.
No comments:
Post a Comment