A few weeks ago, my Mom, Brother and I drove up to Owen Sound, Ontario to attend the funeral for our Uncle Gus. As it turns out, Uncle Gus was an amazing man. I guess I always knew that he was, but I was too young to really recognize just how amazing he was: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gus_Mitges
On the way there, we drove through Shelburne, Ontario where there were rows and rows of these windmills as far as the eye could see. My Brother swore that he would stop there on the way home so I could get a few pics. That's what you gotta love about John, he always comes thru :)
On the way back to Toronto, we stopped at Super Burger. Not to get a burger (believe it or not) but to take pics of the place. The whole thing kind of hit close to home. Home being Toronto.







No comments:
Post a Comment