Saturday, February 25, 2012

SMASHing Good Times

A few weeks ago I was at Michael's and a certain display caught my eye - okay, to be totally honest, ANYTHING paper craft related usually catches my eye, but this was somehow... cooler:


Inside it were pages and pages of different images and quotes and stuff, and beside it were all sorts of really neat accessories:



Unfortunately, I was in a rush to meet Mom back at the food court so I had to TEAR myself away before having a chance to fully investigate. 

Since then, I haven't been able to get it out of my mind, so I've done a bit of research on this here inter-web... 

I've never been a big scrapbooker enthusiast; there's something about all the rules you need to follow to make them presentable that just doesn't jive with me.  And besides, I wanted to create something that wasn't about showing off to other people, but more about showing off to me.  I think this is the PERFECT solution, and if this little video with its catchy little tune doesn't sell you... well.. to each their own:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PFsArr4Z1s

TODAY, my friends, I'm heading back to Michael's.  That's right, today is the day that it will be mine - BRAhahahahahaha!

xo Kate

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.