Thursday, July 19, 2012

April, May, June n' July

Talk about life taking a complete 180 in just a few short months...
  • April 9 - Kirb and I made a baby
  • April 14 - Kirb's Sister got married to Mike (little did I know this would be my one last hurrah)
  • April 22 - Kirb and I bought our first home
  • April 23 - Kirb and I found out we made a baby 
  • May - TOTAL BLUR, total exhaustion...
  • June 22 - With the help of our most favourite people, Kirb and I moved in to our new house
  • June 23 - With the help of my core girls, and Amanda's Mom, we pulled off the bridal shower of a lifetime for Amada

Have you ever seen a better looking couple (besides myself and Kirb) I think not?!
  • Jul 1 - We hosted a family barbeque for Kirb's birthday.  Can't believe my fella is officially kissing 40!  I just love these faces...
  • July 6 - The gals and I made our way to the Filipe Retreat for a weekend of debauchery
  • July 14 - I turned 36! Kirb and Hil hosted the most amazing birthday brunch in my honour! Most of my most favourites were there...

And this guy...

We got this FANTASTIC owl pillow from Maya and Matt for a housewarming gift.  I was generous enough to let Kirb open this one...

  • July 15 - We were all so stuffed from the brunch that we couldn't bring ourselves to serve the cake.  I took this as the perfect excuse to have another birthday party for myself the next day!  After the fam left, I preppeed the zucchini for the BBQ...

And took a few pics of my birthday flowers...


Just a "sprinkling of events" until Amanda and Ian's big day; stay tuned...

xo Kate

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Spring and early summer have been good to you my love!

About Me

My photo
Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.