Thursday, November 15, 2012

Filling Out

It’s getting down to the wire - Little Audrey is due to make her grand entrance in to the world on New Year’s eve, and I can’t seem to wrap my head around just how fast time is flying by!  On the day we found out she was coming, I asked my Mom how the heck I was supposed to just sit back and let this little critter cook for 9 months without going totally stir crazy.  In hindsight though, I thank God for this time he gives us to absorb the gynormity of being first time parents...

... Last Sunday my girlfriends threw me the baby shower to end all baby showers!  Sure, I expected our house to be full of all my favourite ladies, but I couldn't begin to imagine just how much love and support and PRESENTS all those ladies would bring with them!  Last week was an emotional one, but after Sunday's treatment, I feel so blessed and prepared to face this new chapter knowing that our little family has so many people who are there for us in so many ways :)

Just as the party was wrapping up and the sun was sneaking below the clouds, my Cousin (the uber talented Heather MacEachern - owner of  HRM Photography - www.hrmphotography.com) grabbed Kirb and I for an impromptu maternity photo shoot in the park by our house.  Here are a few of my favourite shots. I'd post the full belly exposure ones of my lounging in the grass, but fear that my Mother would disown me :(





Man, this shot would've been so much more delightful if Kirb hadn't insisted on making such a goofy face!




And here's a shot of Kirb and I in front of our brand new red door...

xo Kate

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.