Monday, July 21, 2008

Give me Somthing to Talk About

I have to admit it, I wasn't that impressed with my favourite Idol tonight, Sebastian. Granted, I am still (half-heartily) voting for him while I write this because I'd hate to see him get the boot so early on in the competition. When I say "half-heartily" I am sitting here with a frown on my face sending in votes between every sentence. Just voted right there. And there. This is getting old fast.

The cat is howling up a storm tonight. Great, now she's tearing up and down the stairs! I've decided to make an appointment for the vet to get the old broad checked out. My childhood cat, Pumpkin, did the same thing when she got up there in cat years. It's like she suddenly forgets where she is and what she's doing - makes a big stink - then craps out. Her favourite of all favourite games is waking up my fella at sunrise. Bless. Here's a pic of the two of us after she woke me up super early on a Sunday. You can tell from my expression, I am QUITE distraught. This is also why I wear bangs.

And here's a picture of my fella. Just cuz.

It's getting quite late for me to be up on a work night, so I shall bid you sweet dreams. I promise for much jucier gossip the next time around.

xo K

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.