Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sassy

So, the BIG Sassy show went down on Saturday night. It was the perfect evening for a craft show; the snow was falling and we sold a handful of hats, so that was good :) We had a very cozy little booth, but unfortunately, it was kind of out of the way and a little too close to the bar for people to squeeze through after awhile. We live and learn!

Here's Hil just hangin' out in the booth in her green sweater...


And here's me hangin' out in the booth in MY green sweater! No folks, this wasn't planned - That's just how you know that we're kindred spirits!

Both Hil and I excused ourselves to go check out the show. I came back with some groovy buttons and a beautiful necklace from Dani @ Zippan Designs: http://www.zippandesigns.com/

Hil ended up snatching a necklace from Dani too along with these HILARIOUS little monsters courtesy of Bango Puppets: http://www.banjopuppets.com/ We decided it was only right to include them in our display, so we clipped them to the top of our Fuzzynubbles...

... Like this...

... and this!
Overall, it was a pretty successful evening. Regrettably, we weren't in the most ideal spot and it was the first major snowstorm of the season so everyone was going a little willy-nilly in the T.dot.

I have been struggling to post this post for a week now, so I am just going to post the damn thing. I apologize for the disjointedness (is that a word??) of it all.

xo K

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.