Friday, December 19, 2008

This Week's Adventures

I started my next photo session and met with the group last Tuesday to sort out a lesson plan and talk about what we all want from the course. It's going to be just awesome; we're planning a bunch of field trips and I am just so pumped to learn more and start shooting!

After class was over, I hopped on the subway at Museum station, but not before taking a few shots of the new statues they installed almost a year ago. I thought they were doomed to be graffitied, but I'm glad to report that they've held their own quite well!

I couldn't help but snap a pic of this guy in the subway. There was something about the way he was so focused and seemingly unaware of the fact that he was leaning on a pair of artificial legs. He looked over at me after I took the picture and smiled.

This was outside my office right after the latest snow storm.

The perfect shadow.



I can NOT believe that that there is less than a week until Christmas. What the? Who the? I have to start Christmas shopping!

xo K

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.