Sunday, January 11, 2009

Old Mill Station

Every morning, I drive passed Old Mill Station and admire the clever stickers someone affixed to the windows to prevent other birds from flying in to them. Kirb says they don't really work. I've never seen a bird crash in to the windows at Old Mill, bit I did, however, witness a bird crash right in to the West Mall bus WHILE IT WAS IN MOTION and I was ON IT! It was awful :(

It's not only the stickers that caught my attention, it was also the fact that the Old Mill, itself, could be seen out the windows behind the birds. I dunno, I thought it might make an interesting picture.




Perhaps next time I'll shoot them on a sunnier day... I didn't mean for them to turn out so ominous.

xo K

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.