Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Weekend

Leave it to me to get a cold on the May 2-4 weekend. I managed to get out a bit, but overall, I was feeling pretty rough. I think I'm finally figuring out the secrets of light and how it affects images though, so that's kind of cool.

Kirb and I went on a walk through the neighbourhood.  The lilacs are finally out -  a sure sign of spring!  

The butcher shop.

The Metro News.  Free daily.

This next one one reminds me of the Joker in the new Batman (played by the late Heather Ledger.)  I haven't seen the new Batman as of yet. I saw a rather long preview though and figure I got the jist.  it looks awfully spooky.

We walked all the way to High Park and took the subway home.  I got out at Old Mill to get some pics, but I wasn't very happy with how they turned out.  That's where the whole figuring out light thing comes in to play.

xo K

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.