... Kirb was pretty keen on hitting the Ukrainian Festival this weekend, so even though I was feeling under the weather, I packed up my camera and joined him on a jaunt from Old Mill station to Bloor West Village (where the festival was taking place). I had walked along Bloor Street with my Mother on Friday evening and I saw a few shots that I just had to take!
This is another one for my series of, "lookin' up" photographs. Great, now I really want french fries :(
I suppose if I ever do a "lookin' down" series, this one might fit the bill! Click on the picture to read what it says in the show box - too funny!
Again, lookin' down... hmmm... maybe I am on to something...This is one of the dilapitated houses that sits on Bloor street just east of High Park station (across from the park itself). Someone bought a whole chunk of houses on Bloor Street and the corner of Oakmount. I think the plan was to build townhouses or a condo, but something's holding the whole thing back. Ah, blame it on the recession!

A shop on Bloor Street West. Note the festive flags!

Cool tag.

This is a little house on Howard Park Avenue. It is my dream house; I love how compact it is and the red door and the screened in porch/mud room, to DIE for!

Again, lookin' down... These little critters were for sale on Roncevalles at the Polish festival.. I'm not quite sure what they're meant for... Kirb figures you put them on top of your pencil. Cool... I guess.


xo K

2 comments:
Oh lord... I would have lost my mind if that were going on outside my place!
I AM LOSING MY MIND RIGHT NOW! That very machine (plus a second even louder one) has been outside my apartment since 7am!
Post a Comment