
A blog about life through the eyes of a cute and crafty red head who's always on the verge of her next chapter...
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Digital Capture - Final Show - What I ALMOST Presented...
OK, so I was totally torn when it came to my final show in class last night. I got such a GREAT reaction from my Mickey Rooney shot the week before, I thought I'd sneak around Honest Ed's to see what else I could capture. Due to time constraints, I chose to present what I showed you in the my last post. In hindsight, I would have loved to see what the class thought of my Honest Ed's expose :(


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Snouters
- Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.










1 comment:
I LOVE ALL your pictures!!! They are awesome. You have such a kick-ass eye for photography!
Post a Comment