Monday, December 6, 2010

The Fog

Remember that crazy fog that covered Toronto a few weeks ago? It was so dark and thick. It kinda felt like you were in the movies.

I decided to wake up super early one morning and take my camera out to the graveyard by my house.

I know that I've already posted this vantage point on the blog way back when, but the lighting and fog and everything is so much better here, I had to post it again.


Seriously, the sky was so thick, it felt like you could breath it in, and I suppose you really could...

xo K

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I am liking the new "look" of Snouters..perhaps this could be the beginning of the new snouters!?!?!

About Me

My photo
Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.