SNOUTERS!!! I lost your email but remembered your blog name. Hey, cute pets and belated wedding congrats, it's good to see you're doing well! Take care.
It's so nice that you read my little blog. Thank you for letting me know about the text. A few people have mentioned it to me. On my mac it is a standard font but I think you may be seeing it in a cursive one BAAAA! If, when it changes back, would you mind letting me know? How is your lovely new married life? Gorgeous little kitty. Lots of love. x
3 comments:
cutie!
SNOUTERS!!! I lost your email but remembered your blog name. Hey, cute pets and belated wedding congrats, it's good to see you're doing well! Take care.
CC
It's so nice that you read my little blog. Thank you for letting me know about the text. A few people have mentioned it to me. On my mac it is a standard font but I think you may be seeing it in a cursive one BAAAA! If, when it changes back, would you mind letting me know? How is your lovely new married life? Gorgeous little kitty. Lots of love. x
Post a Comment