So I was sitting watching the new 90210 a few months ago and it suddenly hit me... we're in the 10th year. September will be the 9th month of the 10th year. The 2nd of September will take place on the 9th month of the 10th year. According to my calculations (and I'm TERRIBLE at math) that's 90210!
I lay awake at night trying to come up with some way to commemorate this once in a lifetime occasion. I put the word out on Facebook, but none of us could up with anything remotely good enough :( I even considered a costume party (ok, so I was desperate).
So, long story short... I dropped the ball. The magic was there, but I didn't follow through. Thanks to my pals who humoured me by changing their profile pics on facebook to honour their favourite character. For the record, I GET TO BE EMILY VALENTINE!

xo K

No comments:
Post a Comment