It's already the beginning of October and I can't believe that summer is officially over.
I guess you could say that I kicked off the summer season by going to visit my Dad in Collingwood. He hasn't been in the best of health, so it felt really special when my Brother and I went to see him for Father's day. He has a new pup who (of course) I fell in love with. Her name is Sasha. She made a very good dog model!
I think it was around the Monday after visiting Dad that I hung out with one of my favourite people, Miss Amanda. She asked me to take some photographs of her to use as her profile picture for her professional twitter and the like. This is one of my most favourite shots from that day, but admittedly, it's not exactly a profesh image.
One day in the dead heat of the summer I was walking down McCaul Street talking to my Mum on the phone when I saw this. Need I say more?
The yard in the summer is another favourite...
Again, the yard in summer.
This was the night we came home from Dad's. I had a sleepover at my Brother's house. We went over to his buddy's place and ate chips.
This was the before and after view of my Brother's buddy (Paul's) garden. I wish I had a green thumb. Not really though.
This is me and my Brother in the backseat of my Dad's car. Amazing how this picture brings me way back to drives (that felt like they went on forever) to our cottage at Sauble Beach. Johnny and I would literally be busting at the seams to get there.
Okay, not the best angle of me, but whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
xo Kate



No comments:
Post a Comment