Friday, October 7, 2011

One Year

Oh dear... this is another post that I never got around to publishing...

...Kirb and I just celebrated our first anniversary. I can't believe that an entire year has passed since our wedding day. I can't even tell you if the time has flown by or if it has gone by in a haze of newly-wed-ism.

We decided to celebrate in one of our country's treasures, Niagara Falls! We got an awesome room on the 49th floor of the Hilton. This was our view. I'll warn you, it's ridiculous. 49 floors is REALLY high.

After we dropped off our stuff, we made our way over to the main drag for some sightseeing. This is the obligatory shot of my fella in front of the falls.

The cab driver from the bus station informed us that approximately 6 days of the week in Niagara are usually overcast. Then you get this one beautiful day where it's all sunshine and rainbows. Unfortunately, it was overcast and rainy so we took our fun indoors to the Ripley's Believe it or Not museum! It was pretty darn cool.

Somehow Zoltar made his way in to the museum. I guess that's because it's all about if you "believe or not" the fortune he gives you. By the way. I REALLY really liked that movie, "Big". You know, the one with Tom Hanks? I used to fantasize about living in an apartment just like that when I grew up... but I digress...

This is the female Zoltar. Yep, I pumped a loonie in to both of them :(

Then it was time to test our sexual chemistry. I went first... "Harmless". PFFT.


"Harmless" too!

This is me sitting on the "photo opportunity" chair. The fact that it's almost impossible to take a picture of someone in this chair without showing the "take a picture"sign makes Kirby so mad. Really. He threw a big hairy over this one. I just like the fact that the size of it makes me look so lean and mean... believe it or not!

We tootled around a bit more then stumbled upon this room. It made me woozy. I wish I took more pictures in here. We live and learn.

After we left I had to find a place to use the ladies room. I managed to find one :)

Love you, Cuteheart...

xo Kate

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.