Monday, April 14, 2008

Another Weekend, Another Mini-Break

To Oshawa.

Maya and I hopped aboard the GO on Saturday afternoon and headed to the 'Shwa to see Jenners and Alex. I couldn't find Maya when I first got to the station so it was a perfect excuse to hit MacDonalds for a burger. Ok, so I didn't look THAT hard for her, but I hadn't eaten all day, and they're only 5 points each and. Wait a mintue. I don't have to rationalize my thoughts to anyone - a breakthrough?!

After the wedding planning session, we hung out, shot the shit, ate dinner AND managed to watch the Notebook all at the same time. Talk about talent.

Later on, the girls came over and Joelene got the party started with a little karaoke session. Which (obviously) turned in to a dance party. I haven't sung that loud since the infamous after club party a few weeks ago with two of my favourite things: http://www.ksolo.com/ and Jenners!

The vocals in the house were really strong. Alex was hanging out with his buddies in the basement and we could hear them banging on the ceiling along to the beat. That only encouraged us to sing and dance faster and louder!
There were several more self portrait shots, but as you can see, I was having a bad bang night which caused this angry look on my face in every shot. I am also in need of a new camera as mine has that whole delayed focus thing and I get super frusturated when I miss perfect moments in time. Hint hint - my birthday is in exactly 3 months. Today.

Shortly after the boys came up and crashed our party, we hit the sack. Hard. I must say though, it was a lovely night's sleep. Little did I know what would be waiting for me in the morning...

xoK

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.