Jenn's Mom came over for breakfast. She wasn't alone. Have you ever had one of those moments when your eyes met with someone elses across a crowded room and for some reason (or another) you just knew they were meant to be in your life... forever!? That's how I felt when I first met Tanner. Granted, Tanner is a girl dog so there wasn't anything romantic going on. Not that anything romantic would ever be going on between me and a dog. Oh darn, now these pics are just gonna look bad.
I got right down on the floor for a good kiss. Tanner likes to attack herself to get you all rowled up to play along with her. I sure got rowled up, but I don't think I was nearly as excited as my new best friend, Tanner!
Thanks to Jenn's Mom for capturing this CLASSIC shot of the pooch pinning me down with all her weight. You can't see her arms and paws, but let's just say this, I now know how my mattress must feel when I forget to clip my toe nails and gain too much weight :(
It's late; I should hit the hay. Tomorrow is Friday and I am so excited for the weekend to begin! The garage and rummage sales have been red hot these past few weekends! I've loaded up on all sorts of goodies: Vintage CN Tower cocktail glasses with CN Tower drink recipes on them, all sorts of jeans... and, well, actually that's pretty much it so far this season. I said, "SO far" this season ;)
xo K

No comments:
Post a Comment