Sunday, April 6, 2008

Lazy Sunday

I went to bed last night at 9. That's right folks, 9. I woke up this morning (after 12 hours of sleep) feeling mighty fine! I hobbled over to hob nob and noticed a sign for a contents sale down the street from our place. I couldn't resist, so I hustled down there (.5 activity points) and was greeted by a crowd of people standing on the front lawn with tickets in their hands - I didn't realize the Kingsway was hardcore! I'm going to have my work cut out for me this season. One lady even managed to snag some roles of masking tape for a buck each because "the church sale is next weekend and I'm going to need a LOT of it!" I stood in line with the crowd for 20 minutes (all the time watching people come out of the house with treasures in their hands.) Once I finally got inside, I took off my shoes and started to explore. It was all a little out of my league - a rock collection for 90 bucks, leather chairs and antique furniture... I finally came across a little plaque that I thought would look cute in our bathroom. But I figured the only reason I liked it was because I figured I should buy SOMETHING since I waited so long. I managed to walk away without it and have no regrets!

On the walk home, I thought I'd get a little artsy and take some pics. The weather is truly beautiful today in Toronto. I was wearing just a light coat and my new sneaks.

And now, for the art show:

"Baby Blue"

"Lone Bow"

"Remembering Remembrance Day"
Deep.
The rest of the day was spent prowling through Bloor West Village and hitting the shop for some much needed craft supplies. I have been slipping in the craft department lately. I've got to get back on the stick as the stick is such a lovely thing... to be on. Dirty.

Kirb
is beckoning my name; must go!
xoK

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.