Sunday, March 30, 2008

Earth Hour - 2008

Kirb and I were invited to attend Tim and Laura's inaugural Earth Hour party last night - it was a total blast! It felt just like the Blackout of 2003 - people coming together and entertaining each other (rather than relying on a movie, music or anything else provided by electricity.) Even the beverages were left out on the porch! I OBVIOUSLY used to the situation to introduce a whole new crowd to one of my most favourite of games... FLOPPY FACE!!

A little too tense in the neck area. You can tell I was feeling the pressure to turn out a good pic.


After a wee bit of coaxing, I managed to loosen up and allow the jaw to become perfectly slack.

I'd post Laura's shot, but Kirb said it wasn't my place :( What a bossy boots, eh?

xoK

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.