I must say, I had a very productive day today. There were just so many things that were sitting on my shoulders that I was avoiding doing, but I just put the pedal to the medal and did them. Now I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders.
Now I am at home with my fella and he is standing over my shoulder and REALLY I am just writing this to see if he yelps something out and admits that he is reading over my shoulder... nothing... he sips his beer... his Buddy talks... Now he's talking about movies! Here I thought he payed too much attention when in reality, he doesn't pay any attention at all.
The man has it made. It's nutty. We work in the same building and I can honestly say that every time I see him when I'm walking through the halls, my heart skips a beat and I can't help but grin. I love his face. I mean, I love him... but there's something about that face that makes me... swoon.
Scuse me, gotta go and barf now.
xo K
A blog about life through the eyes of a cute and crafty red head who's always on the verge of her next chapter...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Snouters
- Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.
No comments:
Post a Comment