Sunday, March 2, 2008

It's not like this blog is ALL about my cat.


But this picture just HAD to be shared and I also bought this (see above) new shirt today. Kirb and I went on a shopping spree to Sherway Gardens. There were some serious sales at the department stores. Kirby scored the RADDEST shirt from the Bay and I purchased mine from American Eagle.

It became more and more obvious to me today that the subburbs were designed for people who drive cars. The plan was to hit the outdoor mall across the street from Sherway where there's a Tristan and America outlet (which I HIGHLY recommend - even though we had no luck today), a Shoe Company, a Mark's Work Wearhouse and the like. The Shorncliffe bus shortturned on to the East Mall, so Kirb and I hopped out because we had no idea where it was going to take us next. We had to walk through this super eerie parking lot, under a bridge and passed a lot of garbage before we saw the stores on the horizon. After no success at the stores, we tried to go to the Williams Coffee Pub, but there were road blocks wherever we tried to set foot. Kirb almost gave up, but I forced him to give it one more shot and we finally found a walkway through the snow to the entrance of the Coffee Pub place. We had a lovely little break then moved on... to the Staples Business Depot where we bought this keyboard that I am typing on. It came with one of them fancy wireless mouses... mice... meese??

xoK

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.