
As promised in my previous post, here are the snaps of the perfect little cupcakes (above) and our perfect little hostess,
Jenners (below.) That's one of the other bridesmaids, Tina, standing beside Jenn. I believe Tina had something to do with the cupcakes above as well.

As you can see, Hilary was a real fan of these
delectable little treats. I only admired from behind the lens due to my "lifestyle change." That's what they call it in WW. It's believed that the word "diet" has a negative impact on people and their success rate. Diets have always been something people break, but WW believes that if you refer to it and consider it a "lifestyle change" then you're more likely to have success and stick to it. Hilary's super lucky because she has an awesome bod and hasn't aged since the day we first met (12 years ago!)

I just love this shot of
Hil and
Kirb. It truly warms my heart.

Joe took this picture of Michael. I find it super eerie that the ghost of Michael seems to be staring at him through the window. Obviously it is his reflection, but I prefer my spooky story.

Talk about "lifestyle change",
Kirb and I brought along the healthiest snacks! A
Tupperware container full of super juicy grapes, some apples, and some always cool and always refreshing water. I kind of blew it
when I caved and bought a
McDonalds burger at Union Station, but hey, I was on holidays... kind of.

This was obviously on the way home (note sun setting out the window.) The taxi driver on the way there told us that the train left Oshawa every 13 minutes after the hour, but someone at the party told us that it was really 43 minutes after the hour!
Kirb, again, took control of the situation and had the entire gang out of the house and into a cab in minutes. The
cabbie put the pedal to the metal and got us to the GO station in record time. We got that train with 60 seconds to spare!
The ride home was full of beans, but I've grown tired of writing today, so I must go. I'm going to make it a super early night as I need my beauty sleep! I also want to get up nice and early tomorrow cuz I'm told that the Easter Bunny will be hopping around the hood. Spring has officially sprung!
xoK
No comments:
Post a Comment