Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hil's 40th

Jeez, it's already October 10, and I just realized that I never actually posted this post :(

My best friend, Hilary, turned the big 4-0 on April 9th of this year. Her hubby managed to pull of the surprise party of the century! Check out the surprise and Frank's toast below, but let me warn you, some viewers may be offended as this clip contains course language NSFW:





Jenners and Alex came out to celebrate Hil's special day.

As did Jeff and Andrew's hat!

Somehow we managed to spend several hours in the bathroom of the restaurant - impromptu photo shoots with the gals in the toilet are ALWAY fun!




Oh Alex.

Kinda blurry, but still kinda cute!

I have no idea what prompted Matthew do make this face... must've been a funky beat on the radio!

Me and the birthday girl!!


Happy six-month anniversary of your birthday, my sweet friend!

xo Kate

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.