Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Second Ryerson Photography Assignment

I know, I know, I've been neglecting the blog as of late, and for that, I am truly sorry! When I'm not working, I'm thinking about photography and tweaking all of my school assignments (over and over and over again!) I think I'm FINALLY happy with the results and can (hopefully) relax until I submit them tomorrow evening.

All the being said, here is a copy of the second assignment I submitted to my instructor. The assignment was to experiment with the image adjustments and selection tools in Photoshop. I decided to use my shot of the Applewood house in Etobicoke because I thought it would be fun to fool around with the sky and all the reflections in the window. The only negative comment I received was that I didn't select all the window panes separately, so the white borders took on the colour of the sky too. I've since learned several EASY ways to fix such a predicament - I'm learnin', I'm learnin'!

xo K

PS - Yes, I was going for a "Wizard of Oz" vibe ;)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.