Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kinda Cool

Hi Gang,

As most of you know, I've enrolled in the Photography Certificate program at Ryerson and just completed my very first class! On a whim, I submitted a few of my photographs for the 9th Annual Chang School Photography Exhibit and two of them were accepted! If you want to check it out, here's everything you need to know:

Opening Reception TOMORROW (Kirb and I will be there):
Thursday, June 25, 2009
6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

Exhibit Dates:
June 25 - July 11, 2009
Featuring the best work of Ryerson University's G. Raymond Chang School of Continuing Education photography and image arts students.

Location:
Ryerson Gallery
305-80 Spadina Avenue
416.703.2235

Gallery Hours (except for the opening reception, of course!):
Wednesday - Saturday from 12:00 - 5:00 p.m.

www.ryerson.ca/ce/photoexhibit

Hope to see you there!

xo K

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.