Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Samsung Cell Pics

As mentioned in my previous post, I recently upgraded (updated?!) my cell phone to something a bit more... modern. Part of the reason I was so hesitant to do this was because my old flip phone held so many memories that I was terrified of losing. That being said, I thought I'd post (in no longer than 3 sentences in no particular order) said memories that held me back from catapulting in to this new decade....

Snouts! 2006.

This is a card that I made Chrissy for her last birthday. I really liked the layout so I took a picture of it.

My nephew givin' me a sloppy wet one.

Kirb snappin' a picture of me on the subway.

Me at Gab's.

Tahoma... Only Kirby would nickname a cat after a font...

Kirb at Gab's.

Me waiting for my Bro when he was at the bank machine.

Cooper. Second night of love.

Cooper. Second day of love.

The day after Gram died. I took this because I didn't have a mirror and was worried that I had rubbed dirt all over my face.

After a hair cut (more like razoring) sitting at Chrissy's desk.

Baby Iris.

Me and Kirb on our way to London, May 2, 2009 (our -1 year wedding anniversary!)

Annoying Kirb as he slept on the bus to London.

The campfire at Port Elgin, 2008.

Jenners and I on Jerry's beach, Southampton, 2008. One of the best days of my life.

Kirb in the backyard of our place in Port Elgin. Le sigh.

Kirby at Harbour Lights Restaurant on the beach in Port Elgin.

Kirb givin' me what for before heading upstairs.

Waiting on the Evans 15.

Ramona.

A goose on the platform of Ro Yo station. Held up my train for 30 minutes.

Cal shedding his skin.

Looks like a penguin suit.

On the way home from the beach with Mum.

Slap me if this picture doesn't make you smile.

Tanner :)

Snapped a pic of Kirb's new shoes for reference whilst shopping for Christmas gifts...

Ramona :)

Sexy beast.

The dress I thought would be my wedding dress. How wrong I was.

On the way to the in-laws via the Kippy 44...



Hanging out at good ol' Willy's.

I think I was taking a picture of my hair cut. 5 bucks if you can name the place I'm standing in front of; honestly, for the life of me, I can't recall... SOME sort of supermarket, I figure.

Cal. Calculating.

Again, the haircut... looks like I threw a dye job in there too.

Jenn and Maya @ Mac's. Bless.

On the local patio having a good laugh :)

My god. ANOTHER haircut! One of my faves. I was going for the whole Jane-Fonda-seventies- shag-thing. Nice to see Joseph in the background too :) That was 4 sentences. Damn. 5... 6...

The newly formed (at the time) couple.

Mr. and Mrs. Powell.

Mrs. Powell.

Me and my buddy, Joe :)

At dog hill with Snouters wearing my super cool Coors light super bowl hat. Not only was it SUPER cool, but it was SUPER warm too. AND SUPER bowl.


The Cous' at Uncle I's 65th.

Me waiting for Kirb on the curb on the first day of his new job. Kirb says I look like a news reporter in this photograph, and I have to agree. This is also why I wear bangs.

Me and Kirb. Again, no idea where we were...

Snouters making friends in the park.

Kirby at Billy's post Christmas portrait, 2006. I was just figuring out the new phone.

Kirb relaxing on the couch in the living room of our first apartment.

Iris Ruth Tarasick - 1 week old.

Me at Gab's after Kirb popped the BIG question.

Cal + thermometer = true love.

xo K

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.