Hil picked me up, as per schedule, at 7:05 a.m. on Saturday morning. Our first stop was the closest Timmy Ho's then we motored to the old high school gym to sell us some Fuzzynubbles! I have to say, it was amazing how the two of us just came together to create a fabulous show! Of course, we also had a little help from one of my favourite people in the whole world, Lauren :)

This is me organizing the front of the booth. Note how my Fuzzynubble coordinates perfectly with the gym walls. One would think I did that intentionally, but I can honestly say that I did not! Hil brought the cutest little candy bowl and filled it with these beautiful chocolates - that was a real hit! That lady behind me doesn't know what she's missing!

This is a full frontal pic of our display early in the morning. Lucy (our neighbour to the right- god bless her) was a great help when we realized that our extension cord wasn't long enough to hook up the twinkly lights to the power source. She also lent us one of her milk crates so we could have a little extra height on the table. It worked like a charm, and Hil got the BRILLIANT idea to turn it on its side so we had a little cubby hole to store all our gear!


I LOVED the tree Hil picked up, and the battery operated lights!? Again, brilliant!

I think the snowcloth over the twinkle light was the perfect final touch!
As for our final tally for the the day? Let's just say it was beyond our expectations and we are so grateful to everyone who had supported us through this little venture of ours :)
xo K
Post Marketing Note: If you are interested in obtaining your own Fuzzynubble for yourself or a loved one, please drop us a line at fuzzynubbles@gmail.com
1 comment:
Excellent! You guys are just so crafty!
Post a Comment