Wednesday, November 26, 2008

More Graffiti n' Stuff

Here's a few more pics to share from my wee photo shoot from a few days back. The magnitude of talent that these artists have is just unbelievable!

Seriously? How do they get the lines to be so defined? It's a can of spray-paint!! I understand that there are different sized nubs and the like, and that's all fine and good, but some of these pieces are HUGE and to be able to create something at such a large scale just baffles my mind!

This is the doorway that I've been coveting from the subway for months and months...

Deep.

I felt kinda sorry for this guy. It's like his face was all torn to shreds in a fight, or a fire, or something, and the lone milk crate seemed to hit the final nail into the coffin.

Cool cool.

xo K

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.