Saturday, January 15, 2011

Stationery Box

This is another paper project I've been working on for the last few weeks. I've had this paper forever and have been waiting for a project like this to use it all at the same time.


The idea is that it's a stationery box. I am toying with the idea of decorating it more, but I don't want to go overboard and make it tacky.



It holds a handful of different themed cards, miniature cards, and tags. There's also an address book, and a spot to hold your stamps. Kirby had the brilliant idea to keep the address book on there with a magnet. It's so much more usable than the way the instructions said to glue it to the darn thing. There is also supposed to be a spot for a pen, but I'm still perfecting the holder because the one I originally made was kind of feeble.




Here's the whole kit and caboodle.


I have no idea what I'll do with it when I'm finally done. My god I might actually USE it.

xo Kate

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.