Saturday, October 11, 2008

Current Mood: Annoyed

Bah. I was at the in law's place today and I took some b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l shots of the kids, but I somehow managed to delete them and I have no idea how :( Now it could very well happen again and I will be JUST as annoyed or even MORE annoyed at myself because I wasn't paying enough attention this time around. Bah. It's a no win situation. A lose-lose situation, if you will.

Whatever, I'm over it.

Here are some pics I took when I was up in Port Elgin loafing around the backyard with Kirby. This beautiful creature managed to avoid my attention for the first few days, but on the third day, I discovered it on top of the fridge in the cottage and just HAD to take it outside for a photo shoot:



I can't think of one single clever thing to say.


xo K

PS - I'm not {quite} over losing those pics :(

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.