Here is a copy of the flyer (for your viewing pleasure.)
Now, for the BIG question, "What ever will you ladies be selling at said craft show?"Gee, thanks for asking! A few years ago, I was sitting on set passing the time with my knitting needles, when a pattern popped in to my mind that I just couldn't shake, so rather than shake it, I knit it! The result of said brain fart was one of the cutest hats that I've ever seen. I whipped up a few more and started selling them at a local consignment shop, Mad Gypsy (http://www.madgypsy.com/ The hats were selling well, but I got distracted by... life... and abandoned my knitting for a few years (man, I bet you weren't expecting such a loaded answer!)
Anywho - long story short - I saw the sign calling for vendors at ESA, and I thought, "What the heck do I have to lose? Except, perhaps, for the circulation in my wrists...", and asked Hil if she would be interested in helping me make it happen. Luckily, she was ALL over it and we got knitting that Friday evening.
Here are a few "promo" shots of the actual hats that I took with the lovely, Maya, a few years back...
Pink version.
SO pumped.
Hope to see you all there!
xo K



No comments:
Post a Comment