Friday, October 17, 2008

More Forgotten Pics

My UBER talented cousin, Heather (http://www.hrmphotography/) took the pics below when I accompanied my best friend, Emilie, on a photo shoot. I was the stand-in while Em was getting her make-up done. It's so much fun being the stand-in. ZERO pressure, but you still get to feel like a movie star. The best part is the craft table.

Not to name-drop, but I stood in for "La Lohan" in Mean Girls. It was just for day. I spent the majority of it sitting off in the corner watching the blocking and knitting a scarf. It was Rachel McAdam's (name drop) birthday, and there was a birthday cake and she was super nice. La Lohan had a MAJOR hate-on for the chick from Party of Five - I was sitting beside the Director when she ran up to him complaining that she HATED how she delivered a certain line... Fast forward to 4:35 when Gretchen declares, "You can't sit with us!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtAfShYpAJc

That particular day, Much Music was on set filming something for Much News. That girl, Amanda, was still a host. She approached us stand-ins when we were sitting around the cafeteria table waiting for something to happen and decided to interview us for the show - she asked us all what the best part of being on set was, and I blurted out, "The craft table!" CLAAAAAAASIC. It didn't make it on the bit.

I ADORED this pink shirt with the funny monkey on it.


I think I look quite sad in this picture - I can't quite make out where my head's at.

xo K

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.