Monday, February 23, 2009

473 Clinton Street

After dropping Jenn off at the subway on Saturday afternoon, I ventured over to one of my favourite spots in Toronto - 473 Clinton Street! No folks, it's not a karaoke bar, or a craft shop, it's one of the most eccentric homes in the city:

The front door:

Leading up the front stairs (where the wild things are!)


The garden. I can't begin to imagine what other treasures are buried under the snow!

My little pony is flanking the porch. When will you ever hear THAT sentence again!

I love you, you love me, but somebody doesn't like Barney (and it even rhymes!)

I can't think of anything witty to say about this one.

Check out this link for everything you've ever wanted to know about this ongoing masterpiece: http://www.geocities.com/bettysmart/fairytale.html
xo K

PS - If you know of any other eccentric buildings I can photograph, please DO tell!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.