I hopped aboard the Greyhound headed to London, Ontario this weekend to visit my very pregnant Cousin, Heather, and her great hubby, Eric. I was on a tight time line, but I managed to get to the station in time to nab a window seat on the bus. The only unfortunate part was the gross (and what looked to be rather sticky) red gob that I discovered next to my window shortly after settling in to my spot :( Once again, McDonald's saves the day! I just happened to buy a burger and soda on my way to the bus. I snatched it out of my bag, gobbled it up, and used the napkin to cleverly cover up the gob - phew - now I could settle in and enjoy the ride! The 2 hours just flew by; I spent the majority of it working on a craft and taking a few minutes here and there to just stare out the window (by this time, I had all but forgotten about the red gob.) I swear, long bus rides are my most favourite thing.
Heather and Eric picked me up from the train station and we went straight to the hair salon where Heather's pal, Carrie, gave me a great deal on a super funky haircut! From there, we went to their house to hook up with the folks and settled in for a night of movies and snacks. We watched, "Happy go Lucky" and "Camille." Both were... interesting. I can't say that I LOVED them, but I can't really say that I hated them either. I guess this is the where I should provide a link to the movies we watched:
http://www.happygoluckythemovie.com/
www.camillemovie.com
I gotta say, the best part of the movies had to be the company, Heather and Eric's kitty, Ouija! All 5 of us had our equal share of lap time throughout the 3 hours of movie time - my turn was pure heaven.
The next day, I decided to do a photo shoot of the lovely, Ouija - she was the perfect little model!
Here she is sitting on the back of the living room couch - staring out the window. Check out the curves on this little lady, me-ow!
A blog about life through the eyes of a cute and crafty red head who's always on the verge of her next chapter...

1 comment:
Hurrah!! You are sure to get more comments (at least from me) now! What a lovely weekend we had!! xo!
Post a Comment