Friday, February 6, 2009

My Funny Valentine

Amanda and I have joined forces to revive the monthly Young Crafter's Night at Bizzy B's Stamp & Scrap (http://www.bizzyb.ca/)

This month's theme is, "My Funny Valentine." We plan to make the cutest little Valentine's along with a "heartfelt" gift bag for that special someone on their list!

The class runs from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. on Friday, February 13, 2009 and is appropriate for children aged 6 - 12. The fee is $30 per student, or $50 if you sign up with a buddy (including all materials!) If you're interested in signing up a child (or children) you know, call the store at 416-203-0433, or e-mail me at kateambrose@yahoo.ca

Above are the class samples I whipped up this week - I hope they tickle your fancy!
xo K

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.