Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Shower just for Cous'.

I have hesitated to post these pictures cuz I've been too busy beating myself up over how amateur I think they turned out. You know, just stoopid things like seeing my reflection in reflective objects, and feeling too shy to ask people to pose for pics, so they turn out looking funny. These are just some of the things that I have to work on if I'm gonna get any better at this new passion of mine!

So, that being said, I've flipped through the pics and wrestled up some of my favourites.

Getting ready for the big event was one of the best parts! Carrie came over with all her gear to make us look beautiful - Here's the Cous' well on her way towards looking like a movie star!

Eric helped out by keeping Ouij distracted on the couch...

Eric snapped this pic of Heather just minutes before we all piled in to the car to go to the shower. I think she makes pregnancy look so good!

When we got to the hotel, we were delighted to see the shower listed on "Today's Functions"

Aunt Brenda and Sera Carther did a lovely job planning the entire party! No detail was overlooked... Just one of the many prize tables:

These cupcakes were to die for!
Heather brought along one of her maternity pictures for the guests to leave a message on the matting. She has an entire hallway in her house dedicated to pictures with signed matting. I think it's such a great way to capture the mood of the day forever!

Here's the Cous' with the gifty a group of us all pitched in for. I think she was pleased :)

I never actually got to introduce myself to these lovely ladies, but they sure seemed nice, and had MAD cherades skills!

All in all, it was a perfect day and a perfect weekend! I It's so crazy to think that the next time I'll be in London, it will be to meet the little one - eep!

xo K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was such a lovely day!! I'm so happy you came for the weekend. I will be seeing you again VERY soon... only 20 days to go!

About Me

My photo
Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.