Monday, February 23, 2009

Friday Night

The girls and I hooked up for a much anticipated night out last Friday - MUCH fun was had by all (at least, that's what they tell me - OK, I overdid it a wee bit.)

The evening started out at one of our favourite sushi places, Sushi Island, or as we like to call it, "The Island of all Things Sushi" I made the mistake of ordering white wine with dinner - I don't know why, but I can't bring myself to drink beer with sushi. Here is a picture of Maya and I at the Island. I was quite chilly so I opted to keep my scarf on:

Then we went across the street to a martini bar where we all ordered a beer. That's just how we roll.

By that time, it was after 8:00 p.m. so we could move on to Souz Dal - it was a riot! We got a great spot right by the window too. It was right about this time that the mix of beer and wine reared its ugly head. I dunno what I could've said to get THIS reaction!

Fast forward a few hours and we found ourselves at the good ol' Intersteer. Amanda and the gang managed to nab the PRIME booth in the front window (yet again!) Hilary got all David Blaine on us and magically made her bottle levitate before our very eyes! I can't begin to imagine what the other two were sneering at. Hil. Arious.

The always SUPER fun and always SUPER lovely, Amanda!

Later on, we found ourselves at Amanda and Ian's pad, but I can not display those photographs because they are simply ridiculous.

xo K

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.