I woke up feeling like total barf today. My head is pounding and my tummy feels off. Someone at work kept telling me all week that his ENTIRE household was SO sick, but he hadn't gotten it yet... I don't like where this is going (considering it's the first day of my weekend!) I suppose I should take it ease today - I won't argue with that!
I kinda blew the WW thing last night :( Maybe that's why I feel so awful! Maybe my body is just so used to the good stuff now, that when I try to give it the bad stuff, it rejects it! I never thought I'd see the day.
I need a bowl of bran flakes.
A blog about life through the eyes of a cute and crafty red head who's always on the verge of her next chapter...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Snouters
- Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.
No comments:
Post a Comment