Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Rowl

I swear my tummy just made that noise. It was real deep and low like - like a real deep and low rowl. Arg.

I worked at the shop tonight. I always find it super hard to go to bed at my normal time when I come home from a 12 hour day. It's like I need the time to settle down before I can actually really settle down. Kirb's out cold. I don't know how he manages getting to work for 7:00 a.m., but somehow he's up like a shot every morning at 5:30 a.m. when the alarm goes off - sometimes he even beats the alarm! I, personally, HAVE to snooze for as long as humanly possible... that just reminded me of a HORRIBLE picture of myself that I need to post right now!

I warn you, it's pretty horrible. Like, really, I'm not kidding....

... Really, feel free to blog off now if you don't think you can handle it...

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

After he took this photo, I asked Kirby however he could love a sight like that! And he said (get ready to barf) "But I just think you're so darn cute." Sigh. True love :)

xo K

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.