Sunday, February 17, 2008

I lied

In my very first post I said that I would post before and after pics. Let's pretend that we have a time machine and that today is really (but not really) January 1st when the following pictures were shot. Thankfully, it is February 17 (?) and Kirb and I have been taking this whole health thing much more serious. To be honest, I posted these photos in the beginning of January, but most of my bloggin' was me ranting and raving about how I couldn't figure out how to insert pictures. I have learned quite recently that it is not difficult at all. Blast.

Anywho, let me take you back to January 1st, 2008. I had passed out long before the clock struck 12 the night before. Kirb and I got up super early to enjoy the city streets on New Year's day. Like Bono says, "All is quiet on New Year's day"... the man knows what he's talking about. It was Kirby's idea to bring the cam. I spose he wanted to be all artsy n' shit.

It was truly a winter's day in the Kingsway, but we were well prepared with brand new Christmas hats and gloves and the like. Not a car in site.

Ah, Hob Nob - The Finest Coffee on the Kingsway.

This was me trying to me artsy...

This was Kirb trying to be artsy... This is me regretting the purchase of my cheap Bongo coat. Sometimes it really IS too good to be true. Totally not water proof. The hat sure kept me toasty though (shameless plug.)


There was a terrible brawl about to go down here. God forbid we walk the few extra steps to see if the market is open. By the time he saw the light (that my argument made way more sense than his, we could've already been to see if the market was open and back.) The market was closed.


Again, Kirb being artsy...


Looks like the party got a little rowdy at the Old Sod.

This photo brings me so much joy; I have always wanted to be the Feature of the Month.


That's about all she wrote. She, being me. I do hope all ye Ontarians have a lovely Family Day weekend. All I know is that this weekend was the result of my Mom saying, "Next time, I vote Liberal." Hell has officially frozen over.

Soon, Kirb and I will get up to some mischief and I will post the results of said mischief on this blog. Until then, YAY WE DON'T HAVE TO GO TO WORK TOMORROW. And so sorry to those who do. BUT YAY I DON'T HAVE TO!

xo K

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.