I mentioned in my last blog that I had a gig as a "background performer" a few years back. To be honest, I did a lot of extra work for a while back then and in hindsight, those gigs hold some of my fondest memories.
I thought it would be kind of cool if I looked through all my old vouchers (I kept all of them) and post the trailers or clips for said movies or shows on my blog.
Like I said, I think I'm on to something.
The first Background Voucher I stumbled across is for a television show called, "Wonderfalls." We filmed for days at a time for 14-16 hours each day. If you fast forward to 7:56 - 7:59 minutes in this clip, you'll see a quick glimpse of me doing my VERY best "state of shock" face. I warn you, it's SUPER quick, I'm back there on the right:
BAH! I have spent the last hour trying to find other clips with no luck. I will persevere! What I should really be doing is getting off the computer and looking for that box of vouchers.
More to come...
xoK
A blog about life through the eyes of a cute and crafty red head who's always on the verge of her next chapter...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Snouters
- Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.
No comments:
Post a Comment