Tuesday, August 5, 2008

George at the BBQ

My Brother, John and his Wife invited Kirb, Mom and I to their place for a BBQ this weekend. I promised John I that I'd bring along my camera to take a mini-photo-shoot of George (his cat) in the backyard. These pictures are the result of said photo-shoot:

George has finally won the privilege of wandering free throughout the yard. He was quite the little hunter - bugs, falling crab apples, the tomato garden... nothing was getting passed him! I think he was a little annoyed by me constantly interrupting the hunt to get the shot. You probably see a nice kitty-kat in this photo, but I see DAGGERS aimed directly towards me!

This is Kirb mid-sentence. It appears that he has quite the itch!

This is what George does when he thinks no one is watching. Note the gap underneath the door? Too tempting for words!

This was supposed to be a picture of us getting all romantic n' shit, but it turned out like this :(

Again, my Kirby. Here he is enjoying a frosty cold beer (or John is sitting on a frosty cold beer - however you wish to interpret the picture is cool by me!) John was checking in on the steaks - they were DAMN good steaks!

And this would be me in my brand new top from Joe - the store, not the person. I was giving my Brother a hand by bringing in the empties. A heart of gold I have, I tell ya, a HEART of gold

Classic undercover disguise - a pirate!

This is George reflecting on current affairs.

*This, I believe, was leading up to the cardinal incident...

Eyeing the BBQ...
Again, eyeing the BBQ - talk about a one track mind!

Overall, it was a perfect afternoon spent with the people that I love the most. Thanks for your hospitality John and Leanne!

xo K

*No cardinals were injured during the writing of this post.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Red hair, blue eyes, loves her fella, her cat and neighbourhood, and the brand new boots she just bought. Seriously. They feel like slippers.