Ok...
Below...
... is a picture of me taken on December 1, 2007. Enjoying a frosty cold beer (in horizontal stripes no less!)
Now scroll up and look at the "after" picture, hold for a few seconds, and scroll back down to the "before" pic.Notice the layer of skin missing from the jaw in the "after" picture?
WAIT A MINUTE. I just realized that my shoulders are totally lopsided!! One is SO much higher than the other... seriously! Weird.
Anywho, as for the WW update. I lost 15 pounds total and became a lifetime member. Now I go in once a month to check in, and if I'm 2 pounds over my goal weight, I have to give them $18, but if I'm not, it's free. Also, I can go to all the meetings I want for free :) I even managed to come back from my trip unscathed - well, maybe a little scathed; I gained about 3/4 of a pound.
xo K

No comments:
Post a Comment